All giving to DML goes to support the work of the ministry and our partners in ten countries across Africa, as well as Nicaragua. We are also very blessed to have no administration fees taken out of donations due to volunteers and a donor who covers those costs, so that 100% of your gift goes directly to getting this ministry in action.
Marketplace Ignitors, monthly donors, are needed to allow us to be consistent in supporting this work. If you would like to become a Marketplace Ignitor, please enter the monthly amount that you will contribute below, and be sure to select the country you would like to support. You will receive country specific reports, stories, and prayer requests from that country.*
Thank you for giving!
Other ways to give to and support the work of DML in Africa:
- Through sending a check:
Discipling Marketplace Leaders
PO Box 231
Sparta, MI 49345
- Through Resonate Global Mission, an agency of the Christian Reformed Church. (CANADIANS, please pick this one for a charitable giving receipt!) Please go to the Resonate Donate page and select: “Missionaries-Africa” – “Reed-Thomson, Renita”. Please note that Resonate charges a 6% administration fee.
- Through International Christian Ministries (ICM), please go to the ICM-USA Donate page. Please note that ICM charges a 10% administration fee.
- Through stocks, IRA charitable rollover, gifts as part of your estate planning, bequests and beneficiary designations. With questions about making these types of gifts, please contact Paul Soper, DML CFO at (616) 340-0618 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or speak with your donor advisor.
- Through the DML loan fund: Invest in helping African businesses. An investment in the DML loan fund will help African business owners access affordable credit. With questions about making an investment in the DML loan fund, please contact Paul Soper, DML CFO at (616) 340-0618 and email@example.com.
- Through AmazonSmile, where 0.5% of all eligible purchase price will be sent to DML at no cost to you! The link will help you set this up.
*If giving for one country exceeds the need, DML reserves the right to apply excess funds to other DML countries and work.